Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants please note the following Conditions of Entry in relation to persons use and entry to the Good Old Days Festival.
Visitor Safety and Enjoyment:
We want everyone to have a great time in a safe environment and we appreciate your help to make this happen.
- Be prepared. Please ensure you drink plenty of water, take time to rest and dress for the weather conditions.
- You and your possessions may be searched before entering the Good Old Days Festival, during the event or when you leave the venue. If you refuse to participate in searches, you may be denied entry or asked to leave the event.
- You are responsible for your belongings, do not leave them unattended.
- You must keep access ways, aisles, roads, entry doors and emergency exits clear at all times.
- Footwear should be worn at all times.
- You may be monitored on CCTV
- Some events may include activities that could be risk to your health and safety. You acknowledge this and enter the Good Old Days Festival at your own risk.
- If you are first on the scene of an emergency please dial 000 first then tell Festival staff or member.
- In the event of an emergency please follow the instructions of Festival staff, members or emergency personnel. St John Ambulance are on site.
- Missing persons are to be reported to the Festival office.
We want everyone to have a great experience so please follow these guidelines:
- You must follow the instructions of event staff, members and volunteers.
- You must not bring alcohol onto the field days site and you must not take any opened alcohol containers out. Sealed alcohol purchased from licensed exhibitors is excepted.
- You may be asked to provide identification to prove your age if you wish to purchase alcohol.
- If you become intoxicated you will be required to leave the event.
- You may be liable for prosecution, refused entry or ejected from the site if you have:
- Entered the site without prior authorisation;
- Are deemed by management to be displaying disorderly, offensive or unlawful behaviour
- Use foul or abusive language, or make racial or threatening remarks or gestures; or
- Fail to comply with any of these Conditions of Entry or requests from Festival staff, members or their representatives.
If you do any of the following you may be refused entry or required to leave:
- Enter, attempt to enter or interfere with a restricted area, eg: competitions or demonstrations
- Bring in items that are not allowed including firearms or other weapons (knives etc).
- Damage, deface, and misuse any part of the venue or equipment.
- Behave in a way that unreasonably affects others working or attending the event
- Supply alcohol to minors
Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for the following:
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates or scooters
- Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
- Fireworks/flares/laser lights/laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind or items that may be used as a weapon
- Animals (guide dogs/personal assistance dogs/dogs participating in working dog competition excepted)
- Any other item that in the opinion of management could cause harm or public nuisance
Dogs are allowed to attend the event but must be kept on a leash at all times. We ask patrons to carry a plastic bag and clean up any of their dog droppings.
You should know that:
- Management reserves the right to manage patron access to the Good Old Days Festival via screening equipment/checks
- Patrons must comply with any request to electronic and/or personal body searching
- The carriage and operation of drones (or any such aircraft) is prohibited without prior permission from Festival management.
- The movement of patrons on the Festival site is subject to monitoring by security cameras. Patrons may be filmed/photographed.
- You consent to any image of you at the venue being used for reasonable publicity purposes by the Festival.
- You agree not to hold a Good Old Days Festival staff or members liable for any claim of loss, damager, cost or expense resulting from or in relation to your attendance at our venue.
- No ticket refund will be paid to patrons removed from the site
- Patrons under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times within the site.
In order to enhance security, to protect the safety of persons at the Good Old Days Festival and ensure compliance with conditions of use of the site, the Festival (and its contractors) may operate surveillance equipment within and surrounding the site, including security cameras. By entering the site you consent to information about yourself (including images) being recorded by such surveillance equipment and to the Good Old Days Festival disclosing the information recorded to anyone (including law enforcement bodies, person involved in relevant legal or disciplinary actions and the governing bodies of organisations holding events at the Good Old Days Festival) to the extent that the Festival deems such disclosure to be necessary so as to protect it or those governing bodies lawful interest, the public interest or the safety of persons or property at the Good Old Days Festival.
You have certain rights to access your personal information held by the Good Old Days Festival and can request access by contacting us by email on email@example.com
Good Old Days Festival
Mobile: Fiona Kibble 0447 736 856
ABN: 98 238 287 221